Commitment to Privacy
At Noble1 we are committed to providing the highest quality mechanical and electrical commercial services in a way that promotes confidence among our clients, partners, and people. This commitment includes protecting the privacy of all the personal information in our care. In handling customer and employee personal information we abide by the following guidelines:
- Noble1 limits the collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided to us to only that information that is necessary for our business purposes and to provide services to you.
- Noble1 retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those business purposes and to comply with any applicable laws governing the retention of records.
- When Noble1 no longer requires the information for its business purposes or to meet those legal requirements, we will either destroy it or render it anonymous.
- Noble1 does not collect, use or disclose personal information about its clients without the consent of its clients, except where disclosure is permitted or required by law.
How Noble1 uses Personal Information
- Noble1 will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization that would enable the organization to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Noble1 only uses or discloses your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- Noble1 keeps your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
Noble1 is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
If you have questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact us directly.
CHOOSE YOUR PERFECT AS-A-SERVICE SOLUTION
IT support solutions purposefully designed to increase business and keep IT environments stable and running 24/7/365.
IoT support that ensures devices are available and running at peak capacity—and with certified technicians that are dispatched to resolve problems.