Senior Inside Sales Executive
Noble1, a leading IT Hardware Support Solutions company located in Roswell GA, is experiencing an exciting period of growth and is looking to expand its sales team with a Senior Inside Sales Executive.
Noble1 was created from the clear idea that there simply has to be a better alternative for providing IT hardware support services on a world-class level without breaking the bank for the consumer. As a team, its employees thrive on forward momentum. They are a passionate, innovative and driven group inspired to make a difference in the industry.
The ideal candidate will develop a pipeline of prospects interested in Noble1’s products and services. This role is best fit for a sales hunter, someone who is eager to make the calls and execute those strategies necessary to close deals, and who is motivated to make the next call to close the next sale.
You are a creative, energetic, self-starter who has a deep understanding of the sales process. You also have a passion to understand Noble1’s product portfolio to effectively communicate its value to the marketplace and customers. You will plan and execute sales campaigns that create demand for Noble1 services, prospect effectively, develop opportunities, and close deals. You will manage all aspects of the business and will be accountable for sales quotas and transaction targets.
- Full Time
- Customer-facing: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Active CRM: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Consistent Documented Sales Quota Achievement (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Own the full lifecycle for opportunities in your pipeline from lead to contract execution.
- Make daily B2B outbound calls to all leads and targeted customers and quickly identify all qualified prospects.
- Collaborate closely with technical and sales leadership in understanding complex requirements and matching Noble1 solution(s) to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Nurture all warm and cold leads consistently with an ultimate goal of evolving them into qualified opportunities.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, prospects, and customers.
- Record all activities (calls / emails) with leads and opportunities within Noble1 CRM software.
- Responsible for handling all pricing negotiations, quoting and delivering to billing once opportunity and customer have been earned.
- Participate in marketing campaigns as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years in a transactional sales position in IT sales and an understanding of the full sales lifecycle.
- You are self-driven, extremely responsible with follow-up tasks, and passionate about winning new customers.
- Highly articulate on the phone and have excellent email writing skills.
- You have a technology background with experience in IT sales and are comfortable discussing complex solutions with technical people.
- Expertise in understanding the business processes and systems involved in running organizations.
- Proven track record of over-achieving in past positions.
- Strong CRM experience is a plus.
- Thrive within a high-growth, early stage entrepreneurial organization.
- Become a key part of a high-growth company that’s fully committed to its customers’ and employees’success.
- Recognized industry leader in innovative IT hardware support solutions.
- Agile and Fun –Weare a small, fun, casual, yet hardworking team. No corporate snobbery, office politics, dress code. Be yourself.
- High Tech – We have an amazing collection of technical minds, so if you like technology, you’ll have an opportunity to learn a lot.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sales Commission
- Group Health Plan with employer contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose Your Perfect Solution
Onsite IT Service and Support with parts and technicians within 50 miles of your company regardless of your geographic location.
Customized IT Support Solutions that enable you to keep your IT environment stable and running 24/7/365.
IT Hardware Procurement that delivers a centralized solution for making IT hardware purchases, maximizing the value of your IT investments.
Equipment Units Protected
Support Calls to Date
11660 Alpharetta Hwy Suite 145 Roswell, GA 30076 USA