These days, managing a company’s data efficiently and effectively is an ever-increasing challenge. Storage capacity, data loss, and data security are constant concerns.
Storage technologies—including block-level and file-level, combined with an overwhelming number of data protection options—add to the complexity and further increase demands on corporate resources for a more affordable, flexible, and agile solution.
Noble1’s managed data-storage services are a cost-effective way to free up your IT staff so they can take a more strategic approach. Think of us as your company’s data managers, providing complete storage administration and support services while you stay in complete control of your data.
Benefits of working with Noble1
- 24/7 support
- Experts in all aspects of data storage management, including monitoring and delivery, use prediction/forecasting and trend analysis, performance balancing, and troubleshooting
- Broad expertise and familiarity with all major vendors
- Certified in all leading storage technologies, including SAN (storage area network), NAS (network attached storage), and dedicated storage
- Choice of storage environments (i.e., managed services, co-location, and cloud)
- Dedicated storage for individual large-environment tenants
- RAID 5 and RAID 10, as well as nearline and fiber channel disk drive configurations and connectivity for SAN
- One GB and 10 GB connectivity options for NAS
- Cloud and file-sharing performance options and caching for cloud and non-cloud NAS storage that includes RAID-DP protection and built-in support for NFS (Network File System) and CIFS (Common Internet File System) protocols, as well as snapshot backups
Disaster recovery and business continuity
Noble1’s backup and recovery options include encryption of data at rest (i.e., data that is not moving through the network), which means that if a disk drive fails and is sent back to the vendor, the data on that disk cannot be read.
Contact us to learn more.